My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ordering samples

I am pretty darn excited because I just ordered my first sample album and cover swatches. I am using Finao, a young but fabulous company based right here in the United States. I think albums are important heirlooms, and I am so excited to offer Finao's gorgeous & high quality products. Watch for pictures when the album and swatches arrive in a few weeks!

On a side note, I just love that Finao has a quote on the top of each page, which changes as you navigate through the site. Here are a few that caught my eye:

"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible. I think it's in my basement ... let me go upstairs and check." -M.C. Escher

"About half my ideas are controlled fantasies, 15% are total madness, and the rest are bread-and-butter designs." -Manolo Blahnik

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

"Be who you are and say what you mean because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr Seuss

"Chocolate makes your clothes shrink." (This one is my favorite!)

2 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

ha ha, chocolate DOES make my clothes shrink...along with chips, soda, french fries, etc. =)

allison anderson said...

Super!! Can't wait to see these fancy albums!!!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred