My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kids Session

Periodically over the last 6 months or so, my grandma suggested that I take pictures of my little cousins when they visit over the summer. "Absolutely," I said, "I'd love to!" Well the time came last week! My grandma booked a photo session, and I headed to her house last Thursday. I usually only see my cousins a few times a year, for Thanksgiving and a belated Christmas. It was so much fun to play and get to know them better.

Like most kids, they started off a little shy, nervous about my big camera. But before too long, there were rounds of "Tracy look at me" and "Tracy look at me." My grandma set out a treasure chest of beaded jewelry for the girls to play with. It's interesting to see how kids of different ages play. The older one dug into the necklaces and tried lots of them on, exclaiming which were her favorites. The younger one preferred to accessorize the cat and bunny statues. In my mind, the bunny statue has always been in my grandma's backyard. I can't remember her ever buying it or bringing it home. It's just always been there. I enjoyed watching my young cousins discover things that I am so accustomed to seeing.

One of the necklaces stirred a distant recollection in my brain, and at the end of the photo session I went into the house and asked, "Grandma, where did this one come from?" I never want to stop discovering.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Susannah's big brown eyes look great. What a doll.

Julie

the mangiafico family said...

what cute kids!!!! love the shot with ALL the jewelry!!

maybe if you come over, marc will set out a treasure chest full of jewelry for me =)

allison anderson said...

Love them!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Mom - Thanks! They were both such good models for me!

Allison M - I can see it now... gold & diamonds dripping from your fingertips! A girl can dream, right? ;-)

Allison A - Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Those are such great pictures? The kids look adorable and you totally captured their personalities!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Thanks Lyss!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred