My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Anytime: Christy

Today I did a really fun photo shoot with my good friend, Christy. Christy and I have been friends since the 7th grade. We were on colorguard together during high school, so we pretty much spent every waking moment together. During college and the 'real life' that followed, we haven't seen each other as much as we did in high school, but we have the kind of wonderful friendship that never changes. We decided to do Christy's photo shoot on the Seal Beach Pier & the Main Street area. I love Seal Beach because it seems go genuine and 'small town.' Today was absolutely the perfect day: midly cool & overcast. I had a great time, and Christy got to see what a goofball I turn into behind the camera! =)Isn't the sign in this picture cute? We were in front of the absolutely adorable Fairy Tea Cottage. (Christy - someday we must go there for tea!)Christy vamped it up for me!
Such attitude! I love it!While we were in Seal Beach, we checked out the real estate ...

... & did some window shopping!
Thanks for letting me photograph you today Christy! It was lots & lots of fun! =)

3 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

great photos! when is it my turn?! =)

Anonymous said...

great photos!
Here's a fellow scrapbooker who's photos are amazing too-- I think you'll like her site :)

http://tarawhitney.com/justbeblogged/

tootles,
Karen wilson

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Love that eyelash shot!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred