My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's time ... the NEW Serendipity Images!

The time has finally come to announce my new website SerendipityImages.net. I have been working like a madwoman since Friday to get this new site up. I think it's a fabulous representation of my new work, lifestyle portraiture.

I always loved my old website, and used an absolutely wonderful designer, Galleria di Luce. I give Maria at Galleria di Luce major props to for creating the identity and website that I've used for the last year. I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to maintain my old website, or just forward it to my new & improved website. It seems like a shame to let Maria's beautiful work go, but it's time that I move forward into the new & improved Serendipity Images! And, as I pat myself on the back, I'll tell you that I designed the website myself (well, not totally by myself, I used PhotoBiz templates).

So, please, visit SerendipityImages.net. Look around and enjoy. The site will be continually growing while my business does.

Thank you to all of my friends, family, and supporters. I am continually uplifted by the kind words I receive from you. Thank you so much! =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new website . . . and thank you for allowing me to be one of the first to evaluate it before it's big launch to the public! Best of luck . . . I know you'll be GREAT!

the mangiafico family said...

LOVE it....even more so since purple is my fav color!!!! congrats tracy!!! =)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred