My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Business Cards

Along with the new website and logo come my new business cards! I've been so excited to get my hands on these babies! My favorite thing about them is the rounded corners. When I started thinking about re-designing my business cards, rounded corners just called to me. I think rounded corners are so classy, and they hint that something special is on its way. I can't wait to start passing them out!

Now I'm on the hunt for the perfect business card case. I found one I liked through a business gift website, but I would prefer to buy a well-made handmade one to support another artist. I've been lurking on Etsy all morning, but haven't found the right one yet. I know it's out there, waiting for me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Kevin and Julia on the business cards???!!! WOW! They're famous!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Allison - It sure is! I'm going to use different pictures each time I re-print my cards, though, so I'll share the love ;-)

the mangiafico family said...

love the rounded corners, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh good to know . . . I want to be as popular as those two!!!! ;)

Mary Marantz said...

ooh the rounded corners are yummy! Lovin that logo too girl!!

xoxo
M:)

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Allison - Of course you can be as popular! I don't play favorites!

Mary - Thanks! I'm loving the logo too ... I designed it myself! =)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred