My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Great Quote

I am a big believer of Law of Attraction & follower of Abraham-Hicks. I have always been a positive person (everyone from checkers at the grocery store to my sister-in-law comments on how I'm always smiling!). Since discovering Abraham-Hicks in January 2008, my outlook on life -- and life itself -- have totally changed. Because of my post this afternoon, today's daily email quote struck a chord with me. Enjoy!

"I like understanding that things are always evolving, and while there are many things that could be better where I am, it is not really a problem because 'where I am' is constantly changing to something better. I like knowing that as I look for the best things around me where I am, those things become more prevalent in my experience. It is fun to know that things are always working out for me, and as I watch for the evidence of that . . . I see more evidence of that every day." -Abraham Hicks

I am SO excited because the new Abraham-Hicks book, "Money, and the Law of Attraction: Learning to Attract Wealth, Health, and Happiness" comes out tomorrow. I pre-ordered the 8 CD audiobook on Amazon, and it should arrive on Thursday! I absolutely love listening to my Abraham-Hicks CDs while I'm driving. I'm really able to focus, and it puts me in an awesome mood! =)

Have a fabulous night!

No comments:

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred