My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Graphic Design: Monogram

As a photographer, I have been dabbling more & more with graphic design. I have created my own business cards, printed material, and newest logo. A few weeks ago, I was at my parents' house, and the topic of my mom's business card came up. She needed a simple, classy card with a hint of Film Noir. I created the monogram below, the highlight of her beautiful new linen buiness cards!

I use an industry leader in press printed products, and am available for small design projects as well as phototography!

(The dots are part of the monogram.. love it!)

2 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

nice....what program do you use?!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Allison - Thanks! I use Photoshop CS3, the capabilities of that program are so incredible! I've barely scratched the surface of what it can do! ;-)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred