My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lucy

Earlier today, Bob picked Lucy up at his parents' house for an overnighter. Lucy's "mom" is away at a conference for a few days, and we're helping out by taking Lucy for a night. It's so much fun to have her at our house! She loves exploring the house, and spends a lot of time sniffing the air in our backyard. Having Lucy over for the night is a great band-aid until we live somewhere where we're allowed to have a dog.

Lucy is camera-shy. She alternates between avoiding my camera at all costs, giving me an occasional long look, and getting her face right up in my lens! I didn't use a flash & bumped up the ISO, so the images are pretty grainy, but they're all in fun! If only Lucy knew that I was making her famous ... she's kind of a diva, so I'm sure she'd love it! ;-)


2 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

SO cute...is that a ponytail on her head?!?!? =)

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

It sure is! She's a diva but thinks she's really tough. You should hear the tiny gremlin barks! =)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred