My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Jimmy + Sarah: Sneak Peak

I did a fantastic engagement session this morning for my friends Jimmy & Sarah. Here's a sneak peak of what I'm working on. More to come in the next few days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Where did they take their pictures???!!!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

We did their photo shoot at the Muckenthaler Center. It was such a beautiful day, and their pictures are coming along SO well!! =)

Anonymous said...

Tracy, just found your blog. I have been accused of being serendipidous by friends. What a complement...eh? Anyways, I bet you are a fun photographer for your clients to hang out with. Smiles!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred