My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Album Sample

My sample Session Album & cover samples arrived this week! This is my first order from Finao, and I am thoroughly impressed. Not only is the album gorgeous, it feels fabulous to the touch and arrived beautifully boxed.

I offer two kinds of albums, Session Albums and Designer Albums. Session Albums allow me to hand mount each print myself. I haven't created the album pages for the sample book yet ... for the meantime, just imagine your image there! (The photographs in my Designer Albums are flush mounted during the book's assembly.)
There are over 50 cover options for Session Albums. The cover material ranges from brocade to nature friendly faux ostrich leather. Really, how could you resist cover material like Platinum Blond, Envy, Green-Eyed Girl, Geisha, or Mimosa?

I was ticked about the toy that Finao included! I just love when vendors include a little special 'something' with the shipment. Finao includes a small plastic toy, and White House Custom Color includes a Tootsie Pop! Such a cute idea! =)

1 comment:

the mangiafico family said...

love the idea of ostrich!!!!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred