My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Apple Pie

Every fall I pick a dessert & try to perfect it. A few years ago I worked on the Sweet Potato Pie, and last year it was the Apple Pie. I'm not sure what my dessert of choice will be this year, but I'm tempted to continue my work on the Apple Pie. I think last year was more of a year for working on the pie crust than the pie filling. Pie crust is really difficult to get right, and I didn't start to get good at it until the end of the season. Thanks to my uneven pie crust, I started calling it a Rustic Apple Pie. When I made French Apple Pie, the struedel crust often got too crispy, but it was really good & Bob liked it more than a traditional crust. One of the beauties of of making a French Apple Pie is that I can make a double pie crust, and save half of it for the next pie! It's all about working smarter, not harder...

Last week on Football Sunday, I talked big about baking something for tomorrow. If I can get my act together & go to the grocery store, I'll bake a French Apple Pie!

Have a look at my oh-so beautiful and trusty baking partner:

1 comment:

the mangiafico family said...

yummy! i LOVE pie...especially baked by someone i know!!!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred