My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Football Sundays

Football season is here!

Now, I don't care much for football. I'm not a big sports fan. When Bob is swearing at the tv and trying to make his teams to cover by the sheer force of his determination, I'm likely sitting next to him flipping through a magazine. Every year he hopes to teach me how to get into football, but it hasn't happened yet. And I am so excited that football season is here! Seriously.

I love football season because of our Sundays with friends. The boys spend most of the day on the couch, watching every game that they picked in their football pools. Julia & I often run errands or Christmas shop. Sundays are a day to relax with friends, with our extended family. Football Sundays are special and, well, just different than Sundays the rest of the year.

Football Sunday dinners aren't a simple meat, salad, and starch combination. Oh no, not Sundays. Dinner discussions start early in the day, followed by a trip to the grocery store (or two!). Mike starts preparing dinner mid-afternoon, filling the house with delicious smells. Last Sunday we had braised chicken thighs combined with sausage, vegetables, & rice, along with garlic bread smothered under caramelized onions & gorgonzola. I never know what Sunday dinner will be, but one thing is clear, Mike always spoils us with his elaborate plated dinners!

Oh how I love our Football Sundays!

1 comment:

the mangiafico family said...

how fun!!! i LOVE football sundays because i get to root on the CHARGERS!!!! =)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred