My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Jimmy + Sarah: Engaged!

There is something very special about an engagement shoot. The love. The excitement. The anticipation. The passion. Jimmy and Sarah were no exception. Their love was palpable. It showed all morning, in their touches, whispers of love, and in the way they looked at each other. We did the photo shoot at the absolutely beautiful Muckenthaler Cultural Center, where they had looked at for their wedding (and I'd actually looked at for my own wedding!)

Jimmy and Sarah - Thank you for asking me to take your engagement pictures, and allowing me (and my fabulous assistant Megann) to glimpse into your most private moments. It was an absolute joy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again Tracy . . . fabulous job!

the mangiafico family said...

great job!!! =)

Anonymous said...

oh my god, these are beautiful!! lovelovelove them!!
<3 jena

Megs said...

Ahhh Trace! They came out soo beautiful!!! It really was an amazing spot to photograph, plus an amazing day... and couple! You did a great job :)

Jasmine said...

Awesome!! Jimmy and his fiance look so in love and I'm SO HAPPY for them! :) Great job!

the mangiafico family said...

what a great place!!!!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred