My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lucy and Dottie

Last weekend we sat in the backyard while my father-in-law grilled carne asada and vegetables. It was such a pleasant night; we opened a bottle of wine, relaxed, and I photographed Lucy & Dottie with the lens I rented for the weekend. Normally I just have the 70-200 f/2.8 for weddings and don't get a chance to play and experiment with it. Not so this time!

You may remember seeing Lucy in previous posts here and here, but this is the first time Dottie has made a cameo on my blog. Dottie has lost nearly 50 pounds in the last year or so, and now we can really appreciate her beautiful face!

LucyDottie
An unlikely friendship
P.S. I'm trying really hard to make up for only blogging 4 times last month. How am I doing? =)

6 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

SO cute....=)

why did dottie lose 50 pounds? was she sick?

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

No, the poor thing was badly overweight. She went on diet dog food (who knew there was such a thing?!), and the weight just fell off!

jena said...

these are adorable trace! i love that dottie so much...shes so beautiful, even when she was an ottoman :)

Meg said...

So cute, especially the last one Trace. I love my old girl. Oh and btw: it was more around 25-30 lbs. lost, but that's still quite a lot for an old pup!

Anonymous said...

WOW...both pooches are so adorable and photogenic! :-)

Which lens were you trying out on them?

I met you last night at the SM meeting in Irvine...just passing through to check out your work. Lookin' good Tracy!

I'll add you to my reader.

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Thank you Heather! I enjoyed meeting you last night too! I was just playing with a 70-200 2.8 lens ... I always rent it for weddings, but haven't had a chance to see what it can do ;-)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred