My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Off to NYC, and a sneak peek!

My bags are packed. Almost. Well, actually my clothes haven't touched my bag yet, but they lay across my queen size bed in neat piles. Some of my clothes haven't even made it to the bed yet, because I want to postpone wrinkles for as long as I can. I suppose packing (in the literal sense of the word) hasn't begun yet, but I feel like the hardest part is over. My clothes are picked out, my shoes are picked out, my camera gear is ready, and I printed out maps and travel information that we'll need. I feel pretty darn accomplished!

I've been looking forward to this trip for a while. It's a girls trip with my mom and sister, which is sure to entail delicious food, shopping, wine, and Broadway! And photographs ... definitely photographs! =)

I'll be gone until late on June 11th ... so if you leave me a voicemail, you'll get a call back on the 12th!

Since blog posts are dreadfully boring without a picture, here's another sneak peek from Jocelyn and Ryan's wedding! I absolutely love their soft smiles as they breathe each other in. There's no doubt about it ... this image makes me totally happy!

2 comments:

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Hope to work with you sometime soon!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the rest...hope you are enjoying NY to the fullest!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred