My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Destination: New York

Earlier this month, my mom, sister, and I went to New York for a girls trip. It was a lot of fun to explore NYC. We did most of the New York "musts" -- like walking over the Brooklyn Bridge, visiting the Met, visiting Central Park, and seeing a show. We also did fabulous but lesser known activities like take a food tour through Greenwich Village and tour the United Nations (where we left U.S. soil for about an hour). We also had a chance to visit family & meet their twin babies. I'll be honest, I did a little shopping too. I was on an earrings kick ... I bought 4 pairs.

One of my absolute favorite things was hitting Serendipity3 for AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS frozen hot chocolate!! I had seen the frozen hot chocolate featured on travel shows for years, and it was my one "must do" for our trip to NYC. It was every bit as good as I knew it would be! =)

Here are some highlights from the trip!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fascinating seeing NY through your eyes T! Love your slideshow music choice. I think I would be right with you loving that version of chocolate!!! I hope I make it to NY one day soon. :-)

Anonymous said...

Tracy, these are beautiful! You are an amazing photographer.

Leslie

Julie said...

Marvelou! Thank you. So nice to revist our trip--and to see the city as you saw it.
Love, Mom

allison anderson said...

Those are AMAZING!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred