My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jocelyn + Ryan: Married

It was the little things: The way their faces both lit up when they saw each other for the first time. The way she buried her face in his neck for quick kisses. The way he gently cupped her elbow with his hand while she pinned on his boutonniere. It is amazing how much love these little moments show.

Jocelyn and Ryan choose to have a First Look before their ceremony. I absolutely adore when couples choose to have a First Look. The first time a bride and groom lay eyes on each other is a moment they will remember forever. The First Look allows allows the bride and groom to truly soak up each others' presence before they get busy with wedding formalities and spending time with their guests. For the First Look, I arrange a private location, and have either the bride or groom wait there while I bring their future spouse to them. For Jocelyn and Ryan's First Look, Ryan waited in the gazebo, and Jocelyn approached him from behind. As she approached and touched his arm, he turned to see his bride for the first time. This is a truly special moment to witness.

The First Look allows a relaxed period for photographs while the bride's hair and makeup are still fresh. Just as important, the bride and groom can also get to the reception quicker because most of their photographs have already been done!! I have also been told that the First Look eases nervousness -- both because the bride has already seen her groom, and because most of the bride/groom and wedding party photographs are complete.

The First Look has many benefits, but whether a bride and groom choose to do one is a completely personal decision.

Here are some of my favorites from Jocelyn and Ryan's First Look ... without even a hint of 'fake fancy'! ;-)
To view Jocelyn & Ryan's wedding slideshow, CLICK HERE!
If you know the couple, you can also CLICK HERE to purchase prints!

(After the ceremony, I handed Jocelyn and Ryan's photography coverage over to their friends -- also photographers -- who were in the wedding party. My photography ended after the ceremony.)

4 comments:

Marisa T said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!! Great job Tracy! :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos...love how they look so comfortable in front of your camera. Her dress is so beautiful too!

Troy Grover said...

Great job! Nice meeting you tonight :)

Megann said...

These came out so beautiful!! What an adorable couple!! Good job Trace!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred