My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It Arrived.

I knew it would arrive someday after Tax Day. For weeks, I listened for the knock of my UPS guy, hoping that Today Was The Day. Then I forgot about it.

This morning I went for a local hike with my sister-in-law and friend. Panting up the steep trails, my mind couldn't have been further away from it. I enjoyed the conversation, beautiful scenery, and feel of blood pumping through my veins.

Had I known, I might have rushed to get home after our hike. I suppose I am glad I didn't. In blissful unknowingness, we got coffee, took our time, and I eventually said goodbye and drove home.

I had no expectations upon arriving home (other than my husband being grateful that I saved him half of my giant blended coffee!). As I turned the corner to face my front door, I gasped. Literally, audibly gasped. There was no doubt in my mind what the green & damask box was. It was here.

The beautiful HipSlip that I won back in Febuary was here!!!

For those who haven't heard of it (and if you're not in the photography world & sporting your lens-carrying ShootSac, you may not have), the HipSlip the ultimate laptop bag. It is made of neoprene and has pockets for all of the paraphenalia that comes along with a laptop. Or it can just be used as a messenger bag ... it'll be perfect for that! It can be worn a black neoprene bag, or a cover can be attached. It came with a chic white cover, but I can customize it with the covers I already own for my ShootSac (and the custom Serendipity Images cover I am having made!).

I found a great quote online: "The HipSlip® is a design trifecta, with killer style, smart function and the quality to take the creative abuse your laptop endures. It's sleek, chic and superbly manufactured, delivering exceptional quality and value for millions of potential consumers. Each sleeve is beautifully constructed with smart, thoughtful details. And in true Shootsac fashion -- we always think function first -- HipSlip® takes the concept of sleeve simplicity, packs it with carefully planned details and arrives at a smart way to improve your computing life with some serious style. HipSlip's® distinctive use of the Shootsac fashion cover line also enables people to add elegance to their work with fresh patterns and color, transforming them from laptop case lemmings to style divas. HipSlip® thumbs its nose at the ubiquitous notion of 'pink for girls and black for guys,'" says Jessica Claire, cofounder of Shootsac.

I ripped into the box, eagerly opening plastic wrappers to unveil the HipSlip, white "Pointed" cover, and ShootSac shopping bag. It felt like Christmas.
I can use my HipSlip with or without the white "Pointed" cover, and with the covers I already accessorize my ShootSac with.
The details of the HipSlip are really fun. I love the reminder to "Update Your Status," and the built-in business card holder.
I am probably going to take the bag to New York with me next week, and hope to get some cool shots flaunting the HipSlip! =)

Thank you Jessica Claire for inventing this cutting-edge laptop/messenger/everything bag, and for choosing me as your first winner on the ShootSac blog! I appreciate it so, so much, and am thrilled to start using my HipSlip! =)

No comments:

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred