My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Jocelyn + Ryan: Married ... sneek peek!

I am so in love with the images with today's wedding that I am posting the sneak peek less than 2 hours after I got home! Jocelyn & Ryan choose to see each other before their ceremony, giving us a lot of time to capture beautiful moments together. Luckily for us, the light was PERFECT for photographs ... both in because it was overcast & because it happened to be Jocelyn & Ryan's favorite kind of weather! =) Serendipity is a great way to start a wedding day!

Isn't this romantic? I just love it! =)

2 comments:

Brianna Phelan said...

More please!

Anonymous said...

beautiful shot...I'm drawn to that wispy looking tree behind them. I love when nature is fully incorporated into a shot. Wonderful job!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred