My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Lucy

My family came over for Mother's Day brunch, including my youngest (haha!) sister-in-law, Lucy. Lucy is a Yorkshire Terrior who is full grown at whopping 3 pounds. She's such a sweet and energetic dog who loves nothing more than seeing her "mom" come through the door.

I don't think she could quite figure out what the flowers were. Can you see the pollen on her nose?

Lucy is sniffing a little iron dog that my parents bought my husband a few years ago.

3 comments:

the mangiafico family said...

LOVE the picture with lucy and the dog statue!! i have a dog statue at our front door with a 'welcome' sign in his mouth...our dogs think he's real all the time! it's so cute how real dogs react to statue dogs!! =)

allison mangiafico
allison.mangiafico@mac.com =)

jena said...

oh my gosh trace! i love the lucy pictures! soooo cute! cant wait for your business to grow!!
love, jena
j.makeup@yahoo.com

Tracy said...

Ooooh! I love Lucy!!!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred