My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Dog Beach

Today I went to dog beach with my good friend Julia. I'd never been there before ... what a cool place! We got a couple miles of exercise walking on the sand, and Julia's dog Parker got to socialize with all the other dogs. I was amazed at how friendly most of the dogs were! Bob and I don't have any pets right now, but when we get a dog, we'll definitely spend a lot of time at dog beach!

We met a woman who had an 8 week old puppy named Poe. Isn't he adorable?
I wanted to take him home with me...
I don't think I've ever seen sand crabs before. Maybe as a kid, but I have no distinct memory of them at all. Julia dug one up for me. If you look closely you can see it in the picture. It wriggled off her hand pretty quickly, so I didn't get a closer shot of it. I expected the sand crab to be small, maybe the size of a fly, but it was closer to the size of a goldfish! It's weird to think that that sand crabs are just beneath the surface!

After a walk up the beach and back, we were all tired and headed home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracy . . . here I am . . . your 3rd comment!!! I do have to say that I LOVE "Poe" . . . I am amazed at the fact that he has two different colored eyes! Great photos . . . AGAIN!

Tracy said...

A dog beach! What a wonderful idea! We have a dog park... but we are right on the ocean... why isn't there a dog beach??

Watch there be one and I just don't know about it...

ps. Tracys rule! ; )

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Yes, Tracys rule! I noticed you and giggled when I posted right after you on Scarlett Lillian's blog. We even spell our names the same! Thanks for visiting me!! =)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred