My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anytime: Pumpkin Patch Session

A few weeks ago, my good friend Julia asked if I would do a family session at the pumpkin patch. I have the pleasure of photographing Julia, Kevin, and Jakson frequently, as Jakson is my favorite little 'nephew.' You might remember their maternity session or newborn session. The pumpkin patch session was no less fabulous than the others! I am excited to show you the images, but before I do, I have something special to share:

I was going through my files and re-discovered the shot when Kevin and Julia found out that Jakson was going to be a boy. They had a 'gender party' before those were even the thing to do! It wasn't truly a party -- just family and a few friends, there to share in the excitement as Kevin and Julia found out what they were having.

It started with a Nordstroms box. They picked out both pink and blue clothes, and gave them to the Nordstroms cashier with the sealed envelope from the doctor. A few minutes later, Kevin and Julia returned to pick up the signature box containing their future of either dance classes or football/baseball/golf practice.

This is the moment where they found out! I love the happiness in their faces!





Fast forward 7 months, and we have Jakson at the pumpkin patch with his mom and dad! Isn't he a cutie? :)








And the covermodel shot goes to ......


No comments:

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred