My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Little Luxuries: A great massage!

I lay on my stomach, eyes closed, face nestled between white towels. I breath in the scent of cedar, then deeply exhale.

I think it is so important to treat ourselves well. Treating ourselves well takes many forms. Sometimes we need to stay home, rest, and allow our mind and body to refresh. Sometimes we need to say 'no' to things that we don't want to do, or let or go out & experience new things that we DO want to do! Sometimes we just need to indulge in something that makes us feel fabulous!

Today my indulgence was indulgence. I love day spas and I love massages. I would love to get a deep tissue massage at my favorite spa twice a month, but as a self employed person, a spa treatment is a treat, and not a regular occasion. I recently found the next best thing: hour-long reflexology massages for only $20! The rooms are not private and the cedar aroma was from the furniture, not essential oils, but for an hour I let go of my mind as every muscle in my body was massaged and beat up a little. That's how I like my massages: firm, slightly painful, and effective! And for $20, plus a tip, I may have found my twice-monthly massage location!

"If you aren't good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you'll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren't even giving to yourself." -Barbara De Angelis

2 comments:

coolboy said...

thats really nice images , good photography i like wedding and nature pics , good collections

Anonymous said...

great thing to do for yourself Tracy!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred