My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wilson Creek Winery Wedding: Kelli + Kelley (Sneak Peek!)

On Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing my friends Kelli and Kelley marry each other at the Wilson Creek Winery in Temecula, CA. It was a beautiful day filled with friends, family, and lots & lots of dancing! After the ceremony I snuck Kelli and Kelley into the Barrel Room for some intimate portraits together. Here is a peek at one of my favorites. I'll blog more images from the wedding in a few weeks.

Kelli & Kelley - Thank you for allowing me to photograph your wedding day. It was an absolute pleasure. I wish you an relaxing & romantic honeymoon in Oahu!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracy, this is beautiful! What a great use of the barrels for a unique backdrop! Karen M.

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred