My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Destination: Napa

I just got back from my first trip to Napa! It was such a relaxing get-away weekend/girls trip. I really enjoyed exploring Napa & the cool, bright day in San Francisco. Thank you to my mother-in-law, Laura, for taking me on the trip, and to Pam & Tom for letting us stay at their place! I had a great time!

This is the vineyard we stayed on, in the early morning light:

I love small, interesting details





We visited the incredible Castello di Amorosa, which has a Medieval ambiance






...and an incredible view!

Lucy was a celebrity, all over Napa and San Francisco! The Castello di Amoroso bartender especially loved her!

Lucy didn't love all the pictures taken of her. No animals were harmed or intoxicated in the making of the following images:



This is how she really felt about it ;)

More of the vineyard we stayed at:






3 comments:

Michelle, Mele Amore said...

Wonderful pictures Tracy! I especially love the ones of Lucy - she's too cute!

jena said...

only laura would put her dog in that outfit, so cute! that vineyard looks absolutely fabulous...especially because of those amazing pictures :)

Pam Wilkinson said...

Tracy, The pictures of Lucy came out soooo cute. I think we should submit one or two to put into the "Wine Dogs of 2010" for the Arcadia Vineyards.

You're always welcome, let me know when you plan another visit. We will get you to some awesome wineries next time!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred