My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Julia: Maternity

Last week I met up with my good friends Julia & Kevin for a maternity session. They are expecting their first child in 3 weeks. We spent the perfect afternoon at the beach before they headed out on the town to celebrate their second wedding anniversary. Julia and Kevin were both amazing models who were up for trying anything that I suggested. I loved creating images that Jakson will treasure years from now. I absolutely can't wait to meet the little guy! =)
(Julia -- Please don't hate me for posting this one! In a few months, you're going to love it!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did such a great job on these. I love the one of them kissing and the last one is just too HOT! She needs to make that into a large canvas for her man!

Julia and Kevin Barr said...

Trace... Just saw these. You are amazing. Muah. Love you! -Julia

Brianna Phelan said...

Gorgeous momma-to-be :)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred