My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Monday, July 20, 2009

Gift Card Winner

I loved the responses from the first Little Luxuries post! You definitely chose some of my favorite items. I bought my first re-usable water bottle from the Crate & Barrel outlet last week, LOVE my stand mixer (although I don't use it nearly as much as I should), and am hooked on my morning coffee. There is something beautiful about treating yourself well, if only in small ways!

Thank you for participating in my first Little Luxuries adventure, and congratulations to Leslie for winning the $10 Amazon.com gift card! There were only a few entries, but I used a random number generator to pick the winner fair & square! Leslie, I will email the gift card over to you ... maybe you can use it towards the peacock feather water bottle you liked! =)

Here's a peek at my new water bottle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! how exciting! I never win stuff! I'm totally gonna get one of those water bottles. *hugs*

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred