My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Dances

I follow George Strait on Facebook and saw a message this morning that his new album is available for pre-order on Amazon! I can't wait to pick it up! George and Tori are the only artists who I still buy CDs for, and who I'll pay top dollar to see. They are such different artists, but they are both 100% genuine, and I think that is why I enjoy them so much. As you can see, Tori, George, and I are on a first name basis (haha), & George played at my wedding. Okay it was his music that played ... he wasn't there with his guitar, but it still counts. We're one of the many many couples who choose "I Cross My Heart" as our first dance. It's a perfect first dance. You can't beat George! ;-)



I always love hearing how couples choose their first dance songs. It's a personal declaration of who they are as a couple. It's always interesting to see who keeps their song a secret until the wedding, who sings along, who choreographs their first dance, who cries a little, and what kind of song they choose to kick off their marriage.

Here's a peek at Allison & Rob's first dance to "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Ingrid Michaelson ... what was your first dance?

1 comment:

allison demonteverde said...

This is such a tease! Uh . . . I LOVE this photo though . . . can't wait to see the rest!!!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred