My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Baby Session: Jakson

Now that the Jakson's b-e-a-utiful birth announcements have gone out, I can share more of the images I captured of him. Jakson was about 2 weeks old when I photographed him at home with his mom and dad. He was a little cranky, but Kevin was able to soothe it out of him. I love watching dads and their babies -- it's so sweet! :)

Babies lose the newborn "look" quickly --it's important to do their first photoshoot during the first few weeks of life. I think it's especially sweet when the umbilical cord is still attached. If you look closely, you'll see it below; I'm glad I captured it, since it's long-gone now!

Enjoy these shots of Jakson, my favorite little guy! :)








This is my favorite footsie shot ever!



What do you think of the birth announcements I designed? :) (I just noticed that the J crosses through a few words. It doesn't do this on the real birth announcement ... taking out their last name for the blog version moved things around a bit!)

4 comments:

Marisa T said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of these! Too cute Tracy!! :)

Lorrie Prothero said...

Very sweet!

Randy Scott Wong said...

I love this series that you did. Each photo is special. I'm sure the parents love them.

allison demonteverde said...

Love them! I see a little more Julia in him than his first few days of life! Good job Tracy!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred