My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Anytime: Heather from One Shot Beyond

A few weeks ago, I got together with my friend Heather from One Shot Beyond to trade headshots of each other. We had a fun, HOT adventure in Old Town Tustin, as we found locations with great light to photograph each other in. There are were lots of great spots, and both of our pictures turned out beautiful despite shooting in the mid-day sun! I'm usually on the back-end of the camera, so it was fun to see how someone else shoots. And being in front of the camera, well, it was actually pretty fun! I had a blast with Heather, and am excited to have beautiful, professional images for my website, blog, Facebook ... everywhere! :)

Heather - Thanks for a fun day! I hope you enjoy your images ... you look beautiful! :)









Want to see my pictures from our photoshoot?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how these look so bright and crisp Tracy. You did an awesome job making me feel cozy in front of your beautiful Nikon! ;-)

Have a :-) weekend!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred