My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sarah + Jimmy: Married!

Last December, I sat down with Jimmy and Sarah to talk about their wedding photography. It was my first official wedding consultation, & I was thrilled when, at the end of our conversation, they were ready to write a check and sign my contract! For months, I had told my husband that we were popping a bottle of champagne when I booked my first wedding. I drove home that night, strategizing how I would keep from telling Bob until after had dinner & I had champagne ready to open. I picked us up Carl's Jr on the way home, and rapidly ate dinner, only telling Bob that the meeting went well. (I remember my leg bouncing up and down as I ate, eager to give him the good news.) I ate as quickly as I could, went into the kitchen to throw away my wrappers, and emerged with a bottle of Wilson Creek champagne in my hand. It was time to celebrate!

Sarah & Jimmy -- I can't even tell you how much I appreciate you being the first couple to book me for your wedding. Having your wedding set up opened the doors for me to continue booking additional weddings, and allowed me to book 6 weddings before ever shooting one! Thank you for your friendship, your trust, and the opportunity to photograph your special day!

Vendors:
Bride's hair: Katie Harris at Secari Salon (kdhdidit@aol.com or 714-457-6031)
Bride's makeup: Jena Forrest (j.makeup@yahoo.com or 562-704-2670)
Ceremony site: Kindred Community Church
Reception site: Embassy Suites
DJ: Brian Dacuycuy from Visions Entertainment, Inc
Florist: Melissa Barba from Blooming Hills Florist






Best. Light. Ever. :)



The joy in the next 2 images make me so, so happy.



Please enjoy the slideshow!


Do you know Jimmy & Sarah? Check out their wedding photographs!

7 comments:

Jimmy & Sarah said...

Tracy,

We thank you so much for photographing our wedding! We feel so lucky that a close friend could be a part of our wedding! We are so glad we chose you! (There wasn't anyone else we had in mind anyways!)

THANK YOU! You made the day so much more special!

Love, Jimmy & Sarah Zurn

jena said...

aaahhh loooooove it tracy!

Unknown said...

I have been checking the website faithfully because I couldn't wait to see this beautiful couple's magical day captured on film.... I cried watching the wedding, cried at the reception, and again cried tonight looking at their wedding slideshow and pics. Where were you when I got married... My photographer was AWFUL!!!! You did an amazing job capturing their love and their relationship in these photos.... To Jimmy & Sarah... you know how much we (the villasenor's) love you both... congrats again on the beginning of a long and wonderful life together! Sarah.. your smile lights up a room... you made such a beautiful bride... Jimmy.... you know how I absolutely adore you! Love you both... today, tomorrow and always!!!!

Anonymous said...

the comment from mrssuregurl17 was not written by jerica... It was written by me... Jo Mama....

Thomas Frank said...

Beautiful images Tracy, look forward to seeing more

Anonymous said...

Excellent job on these Tracy!

Jasmine said...

Great job, Tracy! Jimmy and Sarah look so happy and I'm elated for their lives together! :)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred