My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Photograph at OC Fair

If you go to the Orange County fair, be sure to visit my photograph, "Hairdresser Holster." It is on display in Visual Arts (building 29). If you enter the building from the "main mall" area, "Hairdresser Holster" will be towards your right in the Professional/Miscellaneous section.

There were 2700 photographs entered in this juried competition. I didn't win anything this year, but am honored to have my photograph displayed. I am very impressed by the caliber of photography on display, and am up to the challenge for next year!

Thank you to my mother-in-law for the spur-of-the-moment trip to the fair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm excited now!! I'm headed to the fair on Wednesday . . . can I stand around the picture tell people . . . "I know this amazing photographer"!!!??

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred