My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Anniversary: Kevin & Julia

Monday afternoon, I had the pleasure of photographing our good friends Kevin & Julia for their first anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year since their gorgeous wedding at the Fullerton Arboretum. I can still remember the days of Kevin plotting how to 'run into' Julia at their college. They've come a long way from their early days of dating, and have built a beautiful life together.

Kevin & Julia's anniversary shoot was in uptown Whittier and at Whittier College. I love the old style and the colors & textures in uptown Whittier. We actually shot a lot more images on the back-side of buildings than in the front. I'd never been on campus at Whittier College before, and was impressed by its old-style grace and beauty. The campus had amazing locations to shoot at, and the greenest grass I've ever seen! Thanks for being a good sport, Kevin! =)

This is one of my favorite images from their photo shoot. I love the nuzzled noses, and the symbolism of being in front of a bridal shop.
Won't they have beautiful children one day? ;-)
Isn't this back-lighting fabulous? The moment before a kiss is so sexy..
I think this is my favorite images from the anniversary shoot!

I'm so glad that Julia wanted to climb this tree! My favorite kind of image is a spontaneous image!

We topped off the afternoon with a beautiful picture Julia with their baby, Parker.
Happy 1st Anniversary! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Tracy!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

These are great, tracy - beautiful use of light!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred