My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Baby Session: Anthony

Today I met up with my good friend Mary for a long-promised photo shoot of her son, Anthony. We decided to photograph Anthony and have a picnic at a beautiful garden near our homes. As soon as Mary set him down on the blanket, he started rolling around and having a great time. About 5 minutes into the photo shoot, an earthquake hit! The earthquake was either a 5.4 or 5.8 (depending on who you listen to) and was centered only about 15 miles from us. We both sort of grabbed onto Anthony and waited for the shaking to stop. I'm a California native, and have been through many earthquakes, but it was surreal to be outdoors when one hit. Mary and I remarked to each other that we were in the safest place we could possibly be! Anthony's first earthquake didn't phase him at all ... the ground shaking was probably pretty fun! For the rest of the time were were at the garden, everyone who walked by us asked if we had felt it. It's been a long time since we've had such a large earthquake in Orange County, so everyone was talking about it!

Anthony is such an animated, happy little man. He was an absolute pleasure to photograph! Mary, I'm so glad that we were able to catch up at lunch, and I'm sorry the wasps attacked your salad!!! =)

Priceless expressions:

2 comments:

Julia and Kevin Barr said...

That hands and feet picture is the best picture you have ever taken! I LOOOOOOvE it:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last one with all the different facial expressions . . . you're quite the photographer Tracy!! ;) . . . Glad you all survived the earthquake in the park as well!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred