My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Torrance & Palos Verdes Engagement Session: Wendolyn + Dustin

I photographed Wendolyn and Dustin's engagement session this morning.  We got started in Torrance, outside at the store where they both worked together.  They met as co-workers, and spent long hours talking on the purple bench in front of the store.  I love that they wanted to start their engagement session at the place where their romance started!  We included their sweet rescue dog, Franklin, in the session.  Franklin was outstanding - he totally posed for me! ;)  After starting the engagement session in Torrance, we continued down the road to a fabulous field in the Palos Verdes Estates.  I just love the rustic glamour of shooting in a field, and rocking a little sun flare! :)

Wendolyn & Dustin - I had a great time with you this morning!  I can't wait to share your wedding day with you next month! :)











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very loving session!

Thomas Frank said...

That morning did turn out great I see, what a cool story. Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Unknown said...

I love the portrait where your focus is on her eyelashes and smile... great ariel shot! :)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred