My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Orange County Family Photography

My favorite thing winter is scarves.  I have a drawer full of scarves and wraps, ranging from cashmere to knitted, from white to turquoise to black.  They come out as soon as the temperature drops, before a jacket or even closed-toed shoes.  Yes, I'm that Californian rocking a three-quarter sleeved shirt & flip-flops with a scarf.  Hey, at least my neck is warm, right?  There is something cozy and nurturing about feeling bundled up.  What's your favorite thing about winter?

I have also photographed quite a few holiday sessions recently.  Here's a peek at some of my families:








 

Don't I have a bunch of cute families?  :)


2 comments:

Blair Van Bussel said...

LOVE all of the shots with the two little girls in the red sweater,so so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! All of them!!!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred