My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

100th Post

On this 100th post, I thought it would be fun & appropriate to reflect on what's happened since I started this blog last June. Last summer I launched my blog and new website, and transformed my business from art photography to wedding & lifestyle photography. I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. I have the most incredible friends & clients who trust me to document their most important day. I feel like I have truly found my calling, and I am so, so grateful.

Since launching last June, my blog has had 2,573 visits from 1,141 visitors in 57 countries. Not bad!

Now, since blog posts are always better with photographs, here are a few I took in San Francisco a few months ago!

1 comment:

the mangiafico family said...

congrats on 100 successful posts!!!!!!! we're all ready for 100 more.... =)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred