My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Angela + Kevin: Married!

Earlier this month, I had the joy of photographing Angela & Kevin's wedding day. It was a pleasure to watch Angela & Kevin seal their lives together among their dearest family & friends. They had such a loving -- and fun-loving -- group of people around them! The Garden Room did a beautiful job, and kept the wedding events running like clockwork. I couldn't have been happier to be there, witnessing & celebrating the new Mr & Mrs Palasik!

Angela's hair was beautifully styled by Julie. (Need a stylist for your wedding? Call Julie at 714-797-2822.)

The hotel room where the girls got ready had amazing light! Seriously, is Angela gorgeous, or what?
I love this short of Kevin checking out his bride! I love that Angela and Kevin choose to do a "First Look." A "First Look" allowed them to have a private moment together before their ceremony, to absorb each other & have more time for portraits. For an evening ceremony, a "First Look" take the pressure off because we can do most of the bride/groom and wedding party portraits before the ceremony. This was my first "First Look," and I was surprised to find that even I got a little teary! =)
The wedding party was a lot of fun, and had great ideas for the nearby playground equiptment!
This image -- after being pronounced husband and wife -- cracks me up!
Angela and Kevin's joy was palpable as they held each other and sang "I'm gonna love you, forever and ever, for ever and ever, amen!"
It was fun to see the mothers of the bride & groom thoroughly enjoying themselves!
Silver Disc Entertainment kept the party dancing ...
...and dancing...
...and dancing(the Cha Cha Slide)...
...and dancing!
Were you a guest? Check out all the wedding photographs here!

No comments:

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred