My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Art Box

One of the products that my fabulous clients can purchase from me is the Art Box. Each Art Box is handmade just for you, and wrapped in a custom silk cover. I offer the Art Box with 15 mounted or matted (depending on the size) images from your photography session. The Art Box is a great way to house your prints, while rotating a few at a time out for display!

Since a picture with worth a thousand words, here are a few thousand words worth of description!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Art Box! I can't wait for my parents to see it :) They will love it!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Anna - Yay! I'm glad you love the Art Box, and I can't wait for your parents to get their hands on it! I shipped it this morning! =)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred