My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sneek Peek: Desert Glam

Today I collaborated on the most amazing photography session! I am SO excited about the way the images turned out, and can't wait to show more once I've gone through them. Until then, here's a sneak peek!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for these tracy...these belong in W magazine!!

Julie R said...

These are waaay cool. Love the contrast b/w sexy and desolate. Very noir, in a color photo kind of way.

the mangiafico family said...

VERY hot!!!!! jean is right - W all the way!!!! =)

Lindsay Rivett said...

OMG tracy those are amazing.. i want u to take some cool pics of mee like that.....really good work honey.. and man is she pretty...

Alyssa said...

That pics are awesome!! I want to see more :)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred