My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Desert Glam

I have always loved abandoned houses. I love the de-evolution ... the beautiful decay ... the patina of character.

I forget exactly how the idea for the Desert Glam photoshoot evolved. Did I have the location in mind? Did Jena want to do a hair & makeup portfolio shoot? Did Megann want photographs for a modeling portfolio? I wish I could remember how the idea came forth, but, really, that part doesn't matter. What matters is that a few weeks ago, three friends went into the desert for a fabulous, forlorn photoshoot.

I want to thank Jena Forrest for styling the shoot. Jena did Megann's dramatic hair & makeup, and styled Megann throughout the day. The photoshoot wouldn't have been half as good (not even a third as good ... maybe not even a quarter as good!) without Jena's talents. Jena is a professional stylist who is available to be your hairdresser -- or to beautify you for your wedding/prom/date night or anytime you want to look hot! (For more details, please email her at j.makeup@yahoo.com, or call her at 562-704-2670)

I want to thank my sister-in-law Megann Norred for being an awesome model! She totally worked it! Thank you Megann for being willing to climb up on crumbling fireplaces, and fearlessly venture into the Glass House. You looked gorgeous & did an amazing job!!

Here are some of my favorites:






















7 comments:

allison anderson said...

Absolutely amazing! Photos are awesome and Jena did an amazing job on the hair and make-up . . . Love them!!!

the mangiafico family said...

LOVE the entire thing...what fun!!!! =)

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

i so love the second one, tracy! great shoot. :)

ROCK said...

THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!
......YYYYEEEEEAAAAAA....

Last Forty Percent said...

Very cool shoot!
- brianna

Amanda K Lockrow said...

These are fantastic! I've been thinking of you actually because I really need to get professional pictures of my jewelry.

Anonymous said...

nice job on this one!!!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred