My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!

I would like to express my gratitude for this fabulous planet. I appreciate the beauty and perfection that surrounds me. All of nature is doing what it is mean to do, always balanced, always harmonious. There are so many wonders around us, and I try to appreciate them every day. I am often struck by the beauty & depth of clouds, by the infinite appearance of the ocean, & by the first green blades that push their way through Spring soil. I adore the squirrels that sprinted across the University of Redlands on Sunday, the mysterious animals of the deep sea that I watched a documentary about, & the hummingbirds that I often see near my house. There is an intricate and intimate balance to this world. I am grateful that I get to be a part of it.

"Look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the stars ...
& if you have eyes you will be able to see that the whole existence is joyful.
Everything is simply happy. Trees are happy for no reason; they are not going to
become prime ministers or presidents & they are not going to become rich &
they will never have any bank balance. Look at the flowers - for no reason.
It is simply unbelievable how happy flowers are."
-Osho




No comments:

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred