My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Monday, January 18, 2010

Rock the Dress

I love shooting Rock the Dress sessions. Sometimes you hear them called Trash the Dress, but I don't think your dress has to get "trashed," so I've re-named them. A Rock the Dress session is an awesome chance to put your wedding dress back on after your wedding, and just rock it.

Rock it like you're never going to wear it again.
Rock it like you're not afraid of getting it dirty.
Rock it with attitude.
Simply rock it.

I've seen brides rock it with scissors; brides rock it at the beach and in fields; brides rock it on the streets of LA.  A Rock the Dress session is about putting that wedding dress back on and HAVING FUN!

I want to start shooting more Rock the Dress sessions, so the next 3 Southern California couples that book me for their wedding photography will receive a FREE Rock the Dress session after the wedding!  Contact me soon to book your wedding and FREE Rock the Dress session! :)

Update: There are only TWO free Rock the Dress sessions left! 


 




6 comments:

Lorrie Prothero said...

Yeah!!! My husband and I loved the ROCK THE DRESS photos you shot for me! My husband loved them so much he suprised me with a LARGE wall print for Christmas. what a wonderful bonus for your brides. such a great way to give attention to the dress without having to "hurry up" cause you have a schedule to follow.

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Thank you Lorrie! I loved shooting you in your wedding dress, and am so happy that you & John both loved the results! You were a fabulous model! :)

PRE-K EVERY DAY! said...

Tracy! Awesome promotion :) we loved the images we got and it was a great experience working with you as well. Everything was great and I know my husband and I had a blast doing it!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Thank you Erin! I loved photographing you & Evan, and am so glad that you loved the experience! I think my favorite part was all of the honks & congratulations you got from cars driving by! ;)

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing!! I LOVE the one of the bride jumping in the sand. Oh! but I would never do that to my dress ;)

Leslie

Thomas Frank said...

Brilliant Tracy!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred