My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Haiti Relief Mini-Sessions

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to announce that I have teamed up with Thomas Frank and Karen Revelle to do Haiti benefit mini-sessions this Sunday!  Check out our video & the details below, then make your appointment to join us for this Sunday! :)




Please contact me or email our group to set up your mini-session!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How much do the prints sell for? I don't mind paying the $50 but I need to know how much the prints are selling for. Because I know you ridiculous photographers sell a 4x6 for $5 to $10 bucks.

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Hi Michelle, Since the mini-sessions are to support Haiti relief, we wanted to make sure that our prices were accessible to as many people as possible. We are all aware that our regular boutique pricing may make our regular services and products out of the reaches of some people. Along with the low session fee for the Haiti relief mini-sessions, we also lowered our prices for the mini-session prints. We are charging $8 for a 4x6, $12 for a 5x7, and $18 for an 8x10. You can also purchase a single digital file for $25 or the disk of your 15 best images for $150. Perhaps this makes me a 'ridiculous photographer,' but I'm also a photographer who wants to pay my bills and be in business for many years! Thanks for your interest!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred