My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, January 22, 2010

I Love A Rainy Day

The sound of rain falling on my roof this morning made me happy.  I love the rain, and it's rare that we actually have 6 consecutive days of rain in Southern California.  Rain came in on Sunday during our Shoot This event, and I learned (although it was no surprise) that the only time I don't love the rain is when I am photographing people!  As long as I'm not headed anywhere important, and am not carrying thousands of dollars in camera equipment, then BRING IT ON!

Bring on the patter of rain drops.
Bring on my thoughts of energy in the air.
Bring on damp, puffy hair.
Bring on my laughter as rain becomes torriential as I'm checking out at the grocery store.
Bring on the chance to sing in the rain.
Bring on the comfort of coming home, putting on warm, dry, comfy clothes and making tea.
Bring it on!

Of course, if there is a wedding or photoshoot scheduled, then please rain: go away and come again another day!

2 comments:

brooke and pedro photography said...

:) :) :) Hopefully it'll just rain the days you don't have to shoot. :) :)

jena said...

is this at the disney concert hall? megs and i did a wedding there...

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred