My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Wilson Creek Winery Wedding: Kelli + Kelley

Kelli and Kelley's met because of their names. It's amazing to see a relationship grow and blossoms from something as simple as a shared name -- Kelli Jo and Kelley Joe -- into a beautiful life together. Their relationship grew together throughout their time at the University of Redlands, their sorority/fraternity functions, and in the life that followed their graduation. Kelli and Kelley's wedding at Wilson Creek Winery was one of the most fun, heart-filled events that I have been to. Everyone rocked it out on the dance floor, singing "Don't Stop Believin'" and Irish step-dancing to Flogging Molly's "Drunken Lullabies." Heart definitely filled the room.

Kelli and Kelley - Thank you for including me in your wedding day. I had such a wonderful time with you both, and wish you a lifetime of happiness together! :)

Kelli and the ladies were all beautified by Jessie Kenney (hair) and Kimberley Woods (makeup) from Rylin Ashlee Salon.
















Please enjoy the slideshow:



Do you know Kelli and Kelley?  Visit www.kelliandkelley.info to check out all of their wedding images.  Until 11/30/2009, receive 15% off website orders of $50+!




2 comments:

Lorrie Prothero said...

Love them all Tracy! Neat lighting with the sun coming over the building on the left. Lucky you to get those sparklers!!! I love those.

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

is this andrea's little sister?!

love seeing all of the redlands people you photograph :)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred