My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Laguna Beach Engagement Session: Julia + Joey

When Julia and I started talking the location for her engagement session, she knew just the spot: the beach where Joey proposed to her. I love doing engagement sessions in sentimental locations. It makes the engagement session even more special when there are loving memories attached to the location.

I met up with Julia, Joey, and their two boys in Laguna Beach for a family-style engagement session. With promises of ice cream (mint chocolate chip for me please!), everyone cooperated and had a great time! Julia & Joey - I had a great time with you and loved getting to know your boys. Can't wait to be your wedding photographer next April! :)

















2 comments:

Lorrie Prothero said...

great job as always Tracy!

Unknown said...

Great photos! Excellent location! What I lik the most it's your pasion and dedication clearly transmitted on each frame! That's what makes you a true pro!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred