My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tracy's Tuesday Tip

With the holidays coming up, I decided to start a new feature called Tracy's Tuesday Tip.  Each week's tip will feature a different suggestion for taking great pictures of your family.  You don't need to have a fancy SLR camera to take great pictures.  With a few tips, anyone can capture fun everyday images of their kids or family!

Tracy's Tuesday Tip #1: Get down to eye level

With children and pets, it is important to get down to their level.  When you are down at a child or pet's level, you capture greater detail than you would photographing them from above, and you get a more dynamic feel for the world they experience.  It is much more interactive to be at their level.  I've often been known to get down onto my knees, or even flat on my stomach to capture an image.  Ignore the curious looks you may get from the friends or family around you, because once they see the cute picture you took, they'll want a copy for themselves! ;)




No comments:

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred