My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Brandy + Devin: Engaged!

"Are you a world famous poet yet?" Brandy asked when we ran into each other at our University of Redlands Homecoming. "No," I told her with a grin, "but I'm working on becoming a world famous photographer!" Bam. That's how it started. I had gone back and forth, and hadn't decided to go to Homecoming until about 10:30 that morning. Brandy and Devin went to Homecoming with the intention of finding a wedding photographer. That, my friends, is how the Universe works! =)

From the start, Brandy & Devin wanted to do their engagement session at Downtown Disney. Devin proposed to Brandy just outside of Downtown Disney, so it was a very sentimental place for them. Downtown Disney was perfect because it had so many different "nooks" and backgrounds for Brandy & Devin's photographs ... and the security guards never said a word! ;-)

Brandy & Devin - I had a blast photographing you, and I can't wait until your wedding next month. Bring on the Mardi Gras masks! ;-)

I love love love this shot!!!
"Dreams" ... where the magic happened!
These two are no stranger to the camera, and gave me their best supermodel look. Fierce! =)

4 comments:

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Hey...I remember these two! Although, I think they were a bit older then me in school.

Great work, Tracy! :)

Anonymous said...

Great job Trace... I absolutely love the way these turned out, very dreamy and romantic! :)

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Cheyenne - Thanks! They would have been a little bit ahead of you ... Brandy graduated with me, and Devin was the following year. =)

Megann - I love the way they turned out, too! =)

Studio222 Photography said...

That guy kind of looks like David Jay. And I love that they are dancing!

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred