My name is Tracy Norred and I am an Orange County Photographer. I specialize in capturing real moments between families. I absolutely love getting to know my families, and watching children grow over time. It is a joy to capture happy moments.

I'm a mom myself, and the best way to get information is to contact me by email. I'd love to give you more information & find out if I'm the right fit for your family!
Follow Me!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Allison + Rob: Sneak Peek!

This morning I had a really fun engagement session with Rob and Allison. We went to old San Juan Capistrano, then hit the beach in San Clemente. Here's a peek at what's in store! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Rob and I had a bet about which photo would be the "sneak peek" photo . . . and Rob won!! I owe him dinner now!!! Thanks for a great photo shoot today! We had such a great time with you and are looking forward to having you photograph our big day!!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

I love that you & Rob had a bet about which image would be your "sneak peek". Were you rooting for one of the hot beach shots? It was a tough call deciding which to post ... but I guess it means you owe Rob dinner! Today was a blast, and I absolutely can not wait for your big day!! =)

The images on this blog are the sole property of Tracy Norred and may not be printed without permission. However, you are welcome to include them on your own personal web sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, or blogs) as long as you keep the Serendipity Images logo on the image. Please also provide a link back to SerendipityImages.net. Thank you for your cooperation!

Wedding Photography


© 2008-2012 Tracy Norred